1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

For Sale FS: Warmoth G4 Body BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Mar 19, 2014.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lawyer & Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    $290.00
    Hello All-

This is now down to $290 shipped. At the end of 2013, I traded for this G4 body from TalkBass member barebones. It's brand new and beautiful.

I originally thought about putting together a slightly different prototype bass but soon realized that I need to have different pick-up routings and of course time is hugh factor.

I don't see myself getting to this anytime this year and so I'm going to sell this one.

As the title says, this is a G4 with a beautiful transparent red stain finish. The wood is solid mahogany with a routing for the electronics in the back. There is also a black plastic cover for the cavity. A hole for a side mount jack was also drilled as well a 5-screw bridge. Looks to be done for a Gotoh Bridge or a basic fender. There are no other routes on the top. It's fully contoured (top front and top back).

Photos below.

I went to the Warmoth site to find out what these cost new and based on the custom body builder application, the total price came to $455 before shipping.

No trades please. As a part time builder, I have have plenty-o-parts right now. I like Pay Pal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Free bump! Finish looks incredible in person, especially under bright light!

3. jazzyitalian

Disclosures:
  4. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

Link to pics didn't work for me; got an "old site" message.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jazzyitalian

Disclosures:
    Okay-
    Here's one photo from the original ad. I'll take more myself.

Attached Files:

7. jazzyitalian

Disclosures:
    New photos posted. Price is $325 shipped. CONUS.

8. bassdude51

bassdude51 Supporting Member

Jazzyitalian.................to change the price on the thread, click Thread Tools, then click Edit Custom Fields and that will let you change the selling price.

I accidentally found out how to edit the selling price just a few mintues ago and thought to share with you.

Good luck on the sell of your Warmoth body

And, I might ask, this G4 body is 34 inch scale? Warmoth also make a short scale G4. Both look pretty much about the same.

9. jazzyitalian

Disclosures:
    Thanks bassdude!

I could not for the life of me figure it out because the ability to change the title wasn't part of the edit section for the ad itself. I thought I was going crazy for a moment. Update is now made for all to see.

Okay, so now to your question.... The body is for a 34" scale.

Jeff

10. jazzyitalian

Disclosures:
    Bump...Now at $290 shipped.