FS: Warmoth lined fretless J Neck loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ric426, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

I've come to the conclusion that I just don't play fretless enough to keep my intonation decent, so I'm putting this up for sale.

Warmoth lined fretless J neck loaded $325 shipped (continental US only). About the only trade I have in mind would be a lightweight US made 3TSB P Bass body, but I'm open to other offers.

I bought it new in Feb. '13. It's maple with a Macassar Ebony lined fingerboard and the standard steel stiffening bars. The maple is finished in satin urethane, has a black Corian nut and StewMac bass tuners (very smooth and rock solid with adjustable tension). It also has threaded steel inserts for mounting and comes with stainless mounting bolts. I found that adding the inserts noticeably enhanced the sustain and made the response string to string and up the neck more even than it already was. It wasn't a dramatic difference, but it was noticeable enough that I've done it to several other neck with equally good results.

It's in excellent condition, with the only blemish being some marks on the back of the peghead. They're very light and barely show up in the one photo. The fingerboard shows light marking from strings, but it's more of a burnishing of the surface than wear. It's had either flatwounds or tapewounds on it for 98% of it's life.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bodeeni

Bodeeni Supporting Member

3. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.