1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS:Warmoth PJ Bart Loaded Jazz Body (NTMB)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by blueacid4l, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueacid4l

blueacid4l

I just parted out a Warmoth Bass I just bought. I like the neck, but I'm going with either a Jaguar OR Dinky Jazz Body JJ.

This is an Ash Warmoth Jazz Body routed PJ. All black hardware including Control Plate, Knobs, Switch, Backplate (not included), Strap Buttons, AND Pickguard. If the Pickguard is not your thing, take it off.. it's perfectly routed for the PJ and has no extra holes/gaps.

Pickups are Bartolini PJ (not sure what models) and preamp is a Bart NTMB 3 band with an active passive switch with a Battery compartment on the back.

Body I would say is in 8/10 Condition, there's some swirling,pick scratches on the PG and on the body. Small dings here and there.

Build quality on this is way better than my old MIM Fender Body.

$400 Shipped.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

Ant interest in selling pups?

3. blueacid4l

blueacid4l

Bump.

PS - Would be willing to trade for an UN-loaded Dinky Jazz Body.

4. jazzcat_13

jazzcat_13

May be interested. Is it pure active electronics, or passive and active. Paypal good for payment?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. blueacid4l

blueacid4l

Yes, the switch on there is for active/passive switching (forgot to mention that). And honestly I was just running the P solo'd in passive mode 90% of the time and t was KILLER. Yes, paypal is fine.

7. ToasterJake

ToasterJake

8. jazzcat_13

jazzcat_13

9. blueacid4l

blueacid4l

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.