1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Warwick Hellborg Big Cab 2x15" - Nashville, TN local pickup only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by shaft311, Jan 22, 2014.

1. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

No trades.

$1500 ($2400 new)

These are very hard to find in the states, and I bought one as a NAMM demo unit. It's an amazing, hifi, full range cabinet with a 15" upward facing Celestion bass driver in the bottom, and a coaxial 15" custom Celestion speaker up top.

I've never gigged it because I usually just take a 2x10 or 4x10 and that's plenty.

AMAZING clarity. It sounds like a studio monitor.

It has heavy duty casters for tilting back and rolling the cab, and a stainless handle.

Specs:
    Type 2x15 direct radiating bandpass cabinet
    Frequency Response 40Hz - 20kHz
    Power Rating 500 watts
    MS Peak 1000 watts
    Impedance 4 ohms
    Sensitivity 102dB SPL @ 1w/1m
    Speaker 1 x custom designed Celestion 15" coaxial speaker and 1 x 15"Celestion bass speaker
    Dimensions (H x W x D) 42" x 21" x 18"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0