1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS: Warwick Thumb BO 2006 w/ Hard Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by smgleitch, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For Sale -
    Warwick Thumb made in Germany in 2006. This is a bolt on neck bass and comes with the flight case. Bass is in good condition but not perfect. If you are looking for that bass that looks brand new this is not the bass for you. There is wear under the strings, on the pickups, and a few nicks and dings here and there. There is nothing wrong with the play-ability of this bass just some minor cosmetic wear that from the stage no one can really even see. I bought this base used a few years back and it is in the same condition I found it in. I have taken good care of it, waxed the body cleaned the neck and stored it properly. It could probably benefit from a good setup as you might not like the way I have it setup and I think the intonation is a bit off. I could go down to my tech and have this done, but fell it is best to let you do it or have it done for you to the way you like it. The case is in pretty rough shape on the outside but inside is clean and the bass stays very safe in it.

Ok so enough of the downsides and onto the up. This is by far the the greatest bass I have ever played. I actually started a thread right after I got it about this being my "Holy Grail" bass and I still feel the same about it. This thing plays great, sounds great and has so much mojo I can't even explain. I don't feel that there is any neck dive on this bass. It feels comfortable across my shoulder when playing for a four hour show and always a pleasure to play. I know it sounds cheesy, but there are songs in this bass.

So why am I selling? Well it is pretty simple. The band I was playing with broke up at the end of the summer season and I just cant seem to find anything interesting now. I am not playing it and don't see anything in the future so it is time to more this on to another player that can get some good use out of it. I walk by and see it just sitting there, but I just don't have time for it and it kills me. Maybe some day I will play again, but it wont be anytime soon and this bass should be played.

Ok so the bottom line, sale details.

I would like to sell these locally, northwest Ohio area, and I am willing to drive a bit to meet if you are serious. As far as shipping goes just not sure that right now I want to deal with packaging and shipping.

Price would be $[DEL]850[/DEL] $800 with the case. Not looking for any trades, cash or PayPal only.

I will answer all emails and will be posting more photos later today of the bass and case and I can provide more photos on request if you want.

[​IMG]
  2. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Here are a few pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions.
  3. BigPoe777

BigPoe777

0   0   0

If you change your mind about the whole shipping thing please message me
  4. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Super Bowl Bump!!!!
  5. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

6. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It's a Saturday, getting ready for some live music tonight, bump!!!
  7. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Price drop to $800
  8. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

OK so I am going to do a price drop to try to sell this locally this weekend.

$700!!!!

First with cash gets it.
  9. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Saturday morning bump!! Hope to sell this this weekend.
  10. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Last chance at this beauty or tomorrow I trade it in at guitar center.
  11. brotherbassj

brotherbassj Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Disclosures:
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    Where is local?
  12. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local is Northwest Ohio by Toledo. I would be willing to drive a few hours in most any direction for a solid cash deal.

Not going to be able to get out tonight so this will stay active for another day or two. Let me know if you are interested.
  13. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

14. smgleitch

smgleitch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.