1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Warwick thumb nt6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pappasgrind, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pappasgrind

Pappasgrind Supporting Member

Up for sale is my 2003 thumb nt6. Bass is in great shape and sports a brass adjust a nut 1. Bass will be shipped in a Warwick gig bag well packed. Also included is a the user kit and all the goodies $2400 obo.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393696993.651623.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393697004.018503.jpg
  2. Pappasgrind

$2300 price drop bump and a filtered pic to show off the grain ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393773200.226337.jpg
  3. Pappasgrind

And a filtered pic of the back ( and Ladders) which is my favorite part, make me an offer!!! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393785978.897386.jpg
  4. Neuroman

Neuroman BHPD - Previously Stage 2 Gold Supporting Member

What are the pups and electronics, string spacing and weight?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Pappasgrind

Mec soapbar pups and 3 band mec pre string spacing is a tight 17mm at the bridge and she weighs about 12 give or take but she balances very well there's no neck dive. Another thing is this one has an ebony board and honestly this bass has one of the most unique tones to it out of all the other thumbs I've had.
  7. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

The Warwick Thumb NT 6 is BY FAR one of THE best basses out there. Period! I don't believe you can find better quality and tone in any other bass. GLWTS!

By the way, is the cat included in the price?
  8. Pappasgrind

Thanks dude! ya the bass rules pretty hard.ive gone through many thumbs looking for that martinie tone and this was the one that had it. I just honestly don't need 6 strings. it's fun but I don't think it's my thing, atleast not right now. Ha and Ladders is definitely not included ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393810989.783513.jpg
  9. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

I have this exact same bass and I too was bitten by the Ryan Martinie tone bug!

Your new cat picture is hilarious! Ladders is a pretty cool name for a cat. It's pretty funny! What's also funny is that I have a cat that looks almost exactly like yours.
  10. Pappasgrind

He's my brother good wrench cheers to rad cats duder
  11. Pappasgrind

Sold!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.