1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS:Washburn Status S70 S1000 Headless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by blueacid4l, Feb 18, 2014.

1. blueacid4l

blueacid4l Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Up for grabs is kind of a rare one. It's a 1989 Washburn Status Headless Bass. I acquired it in a trade deal last year and have found myself with one too many 4 strings. Here's the original link to the purchase.

It's in pretty much the condition any bass from 1989 would be. A bit of light rash on the back as well as some swirling in the finish. Both can really be removed with some car scratch remover and some elbow grease. Phenolic Fretboard with great Fretwork. Status Pickups, Electronics, and Bridge... basically a Status at a much cheaper price range.

The previous owners would probably know more about it.

Previous Purchase Link:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/rare-1989-washburn-status-s70-headless-978721/

It was listed at $575 previously, how about $500 even shipped?

In a hurry to move this for a project bass Body Purchase so I may be taking it to GC to see how much I can get for it as well as posting it for sale locally.

Please forgive the pics, trying to snap and upload during my lunch.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    134   0   0

3. happychicken

happychicken Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

4. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%