FS: Way Huge Swollen Pickle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Anthony Fury, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony Fury

Anthony Fury Supporting Member

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

[DEL]I bought this puppy to audition for a metal (?) band I thought I wanted to be in, but things did not work out. There are a TON of different sounds inside...I did not expect an analog pedal to be this versatile. Believe the hype!

It has a few hours of "bench testing" use and then a few hours in a rehearsal space. Except for one small cluster of dings around the power input jack (pictured), it is flawless and guaranteed to work 100% and look just as good doing it. The box and extras/manual are even in perfect shape!

My loss is your gain. $79 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal is cool, checks are okay pending clearance before shipment. Live anywhere near the Chicago suburbs? Come pick it up with cash, save on shipping and make a pal. No trades, please.

I DETEST SCAMMERS, and I know what it's like to be dicked around on the internet. Please view my 100% eBay rating as "anthonyfury" -[/DEL]

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=anthonyfury&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
    [DEL]
    - as well as the 3 positive transactions here. I'm not here to play games. If you are not happy with your purchase within 7 days of receiving it, I will buy it back from you, simple as that. I'd make it longer than 7, but 7 is plenty of time to test it out (and also plenty of time for a dishonest person to trash it). Agree?

Need more info? Or less info? LMK![/DEL]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(thx for the bump, Precision!)

2. Anthony Fury

Anthony Fury Supporting Member

Update: $79 shipped to the lower 48!

3. Precision345

Precision345 Supporting Member

Damn, I just bought one of these off ebay! BUMP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.