1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Wolf Pack Bass Case - Lightweight Protection!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by swpyne, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    This is a used, but not abused, Wolf Pack brand lightweight, polyfoam, bass case.

This case provides excellent protection and seems to me to be a bit more heayy duty than some of the other polyfoam cases out there.

There are two inside compartments and several on the outside including a pocket to tuck the adjustable straps in when you're not using them. It also sports heavy duty zippers and a very comfortable carrying handle.

These sell for $120.00 new. Save yourself a few bucks and snag mine instead! Jazz bass in photos not included. ;)

$85.00 Shipped in the CONUS

PayPal welcome!

Photos can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bk8lm3ieasdxke9/4SoIxzHaJO

2. What is the interior length from where the bottom strap button hits the case to where the headstock hits? I am looking for something to fit a jazz bass that measures 47" at these 2 points.

3. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Inside length is 47" so it seems to me that it would work for you. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.....

4. floydman

floydman Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2002
    southeast CT
    these are great cases. very protective, nice neck support, and large pockets.

5. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Committing to buy! PM sent!

6. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    On Hold for bassman_al

7. Gecko 5

Gecko 5 Supporting Member

I have one of these. They are GREAT!!!!!

8. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Received today. Really nice case. The pockets are very tough and sturdy, interior is nice. Keeper. Thanks!

9. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    You are most welcome Al.

Case closed.........:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.