1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Wood & Tronics Zoid 6, Vincenzo Maurogiovanni's personal bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by vilkai, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vilkai

vilkai

Well, this is a great bass for chording and solos and the b-string is better than any 33" B has right to be.

The tone is quite thick, but there is a sweetness to it nonetheless. The main woods are ebony for the fretboard, ash and maple for the neck, walnut body, chestnut top (not sure about the top). 26 small frets. Kent Armstrong humbuckers and John East deluxe preamp. Vol-bal-tone-bas-tre-mid freq-mid-passive-treble boost controls. String spacing set at 19mm, the bridge can do less.

Selling because I find I'm bonding with my MTDs and want to lose the collection and perhaps upgrade the car or something. Wives car, more like.

[​IMG]

Almost the same spec bass on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7A23mQpF-k

More photos: http://s626.beta.photobucket.com/user/prkl0405/library/Wood%20and%20Tronics/VM6

Asking EUR1800 shipped to most EU destinations, poss. Asian/American destinations as well - will need to get a quote to know for sure.
  2. metallutca

metallutca

Sounds superb! What's the string spacing?
  3. vilkai

vilkai

String spacing is adjustable, now set at 19 mm.
  4. metallutca

metallutca

Thanks for the info!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. dudi8

dudi8 Supporting Member

Trades?
  7. vilkai

vilkai

Well, for one, the trade value would be much higher than the asking price. For another, there are very few basses I'd be interested in, though, as usual, there's a right price for everything. Suggest a trade with enough cash my way and I'll trade this for an SX.
  8. MarkA

MarkA Registered Schmoozer. Supporting Member

9. Wadge

Wadge

Is this still for sale?
  10. vilkai

vilkai

The bass is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.