1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: XM/Sirius Stuff...... Come look

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kulit17, Dec 26, 2012.

1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Ok so I have a good amount of open box/ new in box/ used satellite radio stuff that I want to get rid off. A bunch of home, car kits, and couple tuners,.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price ranges from $10-$20 each shipped...depending on where your located and where I'm shipping to. The more you buy, the more i'll discount. If you want the whole lot, I think $125 shipped should be fair.

List of items as follows:

2. kulit17

Sorry didn't realize my list didn't show either!!!

Here is what I have:

New in box:
    * SkiFi3 Home Kit
    * XM Mini Tuner
    * XM Direct Tuner (XMD1000)
    * XM Direct Clarion Adapter

Demo pieces or open boxes:
    * XM Roady2 (includes portable unit kit (walkman style) and casette/car DC adapter with home XM antenna)

All following homekits are complete (dock, DC adapter, home antenna, etc)
    * Sportster/Sportster Replay HomeKit
    * Starmate/Starmate Replay HomeKit
    * Calypso Home Kit
    * Sirius Tuner for Clarion SIR-CL3

* XM Home tuner for XM Ready receivers/stereos (CNP1000)
    * Kenwood Sirius tuner (tuner only) KTC-SR902

Feel free to ask me any questions. Again, each item will cost $10-20 shipped depending on your location to ship. i believe getting an replacement home antenna alone would cost about that much. If you interested in more then one piece, discounts available. For the whole lot would be $125.

3. kulit17

4. kulit17

Bump for offers

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Do any of those home kits work with the Onyx radio if you know?

7. kulit17

thanks for that question. i do, but i don't. this would apply to other plug and play radio's as well, but the power adapter and antenna will work perfectly fine, but the docks I have are not universal. if you have a car kit setup that you can easily remove the dock then you would be able to use the home kits i have and use the home satellite antenna to put near a window, the AC power supply to power it, and the audio jack to feed a receiver with AUX inputs. PM me if you have any other questions. Thanks!

8. kulit17

Walked into Radioshack the other day and saw antennas selling for double the price i'm selling this for..... no one needs???