1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fsft: feeler. Recording equipment.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gnarkill, Jan 10, 2014.

1. gnarkill

gnarkill Supporting Member

I have a small studio set-up that's not getting used. And as always lots of gear on the wish list.

Tascam us1641 usb interface. Used to record one album at my house, smoke free, perfect condition. Marks from the screw heads in a rack are the only blemish. 8 mic pre's 6 line in, 4 line out, plus digital and midi in/out.

Samson servo 120 power amp and
    Samson servo 300 power amp.
    Both in perfect condition

A pair of behringer truth 2031p monitors. Again perfect. And and second pair of the same but one has a blown woofer.

Alesis qx61 midi controller keyboard. Never used, I got it, plugged it in to make sure it worked and there it sits.

Trade interests: +\- cash
    Gallien krueger Mb 800 head
    B7k
    Tall font russian
    Empress buffer+
    Nimbus reverb
    Mxr BOD
    A delay pedal open as to which.

Feel free to hit me up for other stuff too.

I am willing to sell the whole deal, or part it out if there is enough interest, so I dont sit on everything but one necessary piece of a studio. I'll work out prices with you if that happens. I'll get pics up if anyone wants them.

2. Maraki

Maraki

3. gnarkill

Just got home from a show. I'll get some better pics posted in the morning.

Attached Files:

4. gnarkill

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gnarkill

The good set of monitors and samson servo 300 are sold. Everything else still up for grabs. Better pics will be posted soon.

7. gnarkill

Going to research what this stuff is selling for and put some prices up. And post some better pics. Either after work or tomorrow morning. Friday bump

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

That Tascam 1641 is a really good sounding interface.

9. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Disclosures:
    Tone Bastards Cables
    Interested in the Tascam 1641. Need something I wouldn't mind leaving at practice so I could keep my Presonus at home. What are you putting the value at? Have some stuff you would probably be interested in.

10. gnarkill

From what I'm finding they seem to be going between $160 and $180.