1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FSO: Aria CSB-380 Cardinal Series MIJ $250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nagelfoundation, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nagelfoundation

nagelfoundation Supporting Member

Hello TB'ers!

Here is my Aria CSB-380 Cardinal Series. My best guess places it in the early 80's. I believe this is likely from the acclaimed Matsumoku factory. Its a great little bass. Super light weight (maybe 8lbs). Its a medium (32") scale. Ash body, 3 piece maple neck w/ rosewood fingerboard. Currently strung with Rotosound Tru Bass strings. Really neat inset (countersunk) bridge. Reverse P pickup that is surprisingly hot and punchy. All original as far as I can tell and comes with original hard case that is also in quite good shape. I'll post more pics soon.

PM me with any questions!

$250plus shipping from 02906

Attached Files:

2. nagelfoundation

nagelfoundation Supporting Member

Wow that was quick! Sold!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.