1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FSO: Peavey MIA Foundation 5 w/ OHSC and CARROTS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mordechai, Sep 8, 2013.

1. mordechai

mordechai Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

SOLD[DEL]$275shipped in the CONUS. PM me if interested.[/DEL]SOLD

Serial number makes it a '94

Has the Radiused pickups with a small Peavey logo in the corner, maybe an expert can chime in on these?

String spacing at the bridge is 2-1/2"

Nut width is 1-3/4"

Replaced the plastic jack plate with a chrome one was the original got smashed.

The case has an awesome carrot sticker on it, perfect reference to the talkbass joke I'm pretty sure I'll never understand.

Few small dings, the worst being a chip through the paint near the strap button, pictured. I couldn't get good photos of the others, and nothing else through the paint.

The clover on the G string tuner rattles, but that is an easy fix with some pliers/krazy glue or whatever. *update* FIXED

One of the pots feels a little sticky, hardly anything major just trying to be upfront here.

Just put on a set of used but plenty of life left Dean Markley Blue Steels. :bassist:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. mordechai

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

back up with pics!
  3. rojo412

rojo412 You're entering a world of bass... Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    140   0   0

Disclosures:
    Proprietor, ACF Custom
    Nice! These Peaveys are so killer for the money.
    I think the pickups are the VFL pickups.
    Is this 34" scale?
    GLWTS!
  4. mordechai

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Yep, 34" scale thanks for you asking!
    They are really great sounding pickups and I wish I had a need for a 5 string. Are these the same kind of pickups Peavey is still using?
  5. mordechai

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

This is still here. I moved to a new house so I wasn't pushing it. It's on the bench now getting a set up. Neither of the string sets I had fit it though, been keeping my eye in the classifieds for a new-ish set to throw on here.
  6. mordechai

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

changed the strings and dropped the price! $275 shipped in the CONUS. I fixed the pesky rattling G string tuner, and lowered the action some.
  7. mordechai

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0