1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FSO: Peavey Patriot (Teal)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TheEmptyCell, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Dingwall ABZ Player Supporting Member

I've only seen any Peavey's in Teal in Google Image search. Seems like a fairly rare color, or it could be a pro refinish. Either way, it's a cool color.

[​IMG]Peavey Patriot by jposega, on Flickr

I swapped the neck for a T-40 neck since A) I had it around, and B) I prefer a wider nut. I will swap the Patriot neck on for the buyer. The nut needs to be replaced (it's clearly a pre made one for a narrower nut width). It's playable, and the right height, it's just really narrow spacing.

A previous owner scratched their name (Derek?) onto the pick guard, and there is some black residue on the back of the body. Apparently, the foam in the cases used to melt. I'd assume that's whats going on here, because theres no foam in the OHSC.

Remember, these are Made in 'Murricuh.

$300 shipped CONUS only, no trades. Make an offer.

2. TheEmptyCell

To clarify, the buyer will get a Patriot bass (I'll put the original neck on and keep the T40 neck) and the OHSC (big, heavy plastic).

3. TheEmptyCell

4. hsech

hsech Smile. Life is short. Gold Supporting Member

These are cool basses. I bought a white one when I first got back into bass after a hiatus while in the service. Built like a tank, good and solid, good tone. A good bargain for a good bass.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. TheEmptyCell

Thanks for the kind words. I just have too many basses that I don't play, and it's only because my Dingwall gets all the music-time.

7. TheEmptyCell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.