SOLD FSO: Peavey VB-3 Amplifier with Footswitch.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scootbass1, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Supporting Member

Up for sale is one all tube 300 watt head that only weighs 37 pounds. I have only used this amp on one three set gig and for short periods of noodling at home, never pushed hard or played loud. I also have the Peavey 8X10 cabinet with local delivery or pickup only. This head does have an output transformer and uses a switched mode power supply instead of a power transformer and rectifiers. It has eight EL34 power tubes but can be tubed and biased with 6L6's with a slight decrease in output power. I am selling this because I am no longer in need of a large amplifier set-up. For the most part it sits at home and collects dust since the majority of my playing is done with IEM's or a TC Electronics micro head and cabinet. Asking $1000.00 FIRM. Cash preferred. Local pickup oonly. Please PM if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Supporting Member

Bump and am now selling both the head and 8X10 Peavey cabinet for $1000.00 cash in person pickup required. I have never used the cabinet. It weighs a lot less than the Ampeg fridge, and is ported on the bottom. Not wanting to ship the cabinet due to its size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.