1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FSO: Peavey VB-3 Amplifier with Footswitch.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scootbass1, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Supporting Member

Up for sale is one all tube 300 watt head that only weighs 37 pounds. I have only used this amp on one three set gig and for short periods of noodling at home, never pushed hard or played loud. I also have the Peavey 8X10 cabinet with local delivery or pickup only. This head does have an output transformer and uses a switched mode power supply instead of a power transformer and rectifiers. It has eight EL34 power tubes but can be tubed and biased with 6L6's with a slight decrease in output power. I am selling this because I am no longer in need of a large amplifier set-up. For the most part it sits at home and collects dust since the majority of my playing is done with IEM's or a TC Electronics micro head and cabinet. Asking $1000.00 FIRM. Cash preferred. Local pickup oonly. Please PM if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Supporting Member

Bump and am now selling both the head and 8X10 Peavey cabinet for $1000.00 cash in person pickup required. I have never used the cabinet. It weighs a lot less than the Ampeg fridge, and is ported on the bottom. Not wanting to ship the cabinet due to its size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.