1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FSO: WMD Super Fatman and t1M mini exp knob with TRS cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sillyfabe, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    127   0   0

Hello there talk bass peeps! I have for your consideration a couple items that work well together as well as separate. Prices are shipped CONUS, INTL PM for details. PAYPAL ONLY! To the gear!

[​IMG]

First for your consideration a VERY versatile filter pedal: the WMD Super Fatman. This beast of a filter pedal is very versatile as it has up/down sweep, low-band-hi/pass switch, 12 different frequencies to choose from with a big rotary knob,blend with phase inversion switch, LFO with triangle/square waveform switch (with blend for LFO/envelope) and a HUGE amount of sounds.

Here's the WMD site (with sound clips on bass and guitar)

http://www.wmdevices.com/superfatman.php

Price:[DEL]170.00 [/DEL] 160.00

this1smyne mini expression knob: this is a Moog EP-2 in a VERY small package. Included is a Hosa 3 foot TRS cable to hook up to your expression-ready pedal.

Price:[DEL]30.00 [/DEL] 25.00 (SOLD! to cubanbass)

Thanks for looking!

No trades trying to fund a SA Manta!
  2. MilkyMcMilkMilk

MilkyMcMilkMilk

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I wanted to sell my fatman to get the Manta, couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Trying to sell my proton instead.

Get this pedal. this is an awesome deal, they are $279 new.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.