1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!
  4. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT: 2 Basses for 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by IAreRobLowe, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAreRobLowe

IAreRobLowe Supporting Member

I did not plan on doing this but i would be fine with 1 high end sixer instead of both of these. First of all one bass is mint condition and the other is a working mans bass. That doesn't take anything away from the sound on either though. They sound phenomenal.

The first one which is mint is The Fender American Deluxe Jazz V. Its a 2013 Ash body, Maple neck and fingerboard. Original parts comes with hard case(cost me additional 200). This bass is a beauty.

The second bass which is a Roscoe Century Standard 5, has been made mine as you can see. It sounds like a true roscoe though. All of the stickers would be removed. The only thing that wouldn't come off would be the scratches and signatures( signed by Michael League and Thundercat, have pictures as proof). Swamp Ash body, maple neck and fingerboard. Excellent at capturing the p bass sound. Comes with roscoe gig bag.

As i said would like to trade for a sixer. Non fretless.

2. IAreRobLowe

3. IAreRobLowe

4. IAreRobLowe

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Joe Kyle

Joe Kyle

trade the Jazz V For a redwood cirrus 6?

7. IAreRobLowe

I'll have to pass on that. I used to own a cirrus myself. It really is a great bass

8. Joe Kyle

Joe Kyle

No worries! Good luck with Sale!

9. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Supporting Member

I'm not interested in the Roscoe, admittedly, but I would do a partial trade for you Jazz IV. PM me if you're interested (bass I'm speaking of is in my signature).

10. IAreRobLowe

!!!!!!!!!!!!TRADED!!!!!!!!!TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.