1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT - 2007 Lakland DJ5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by xEriatarka, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xEriatarka

xEriatarka Supporting Member

It looks like I'm back on the hunt to go back down to a 4-string. I put this bad boy up a couple years ago, but couldn't find it in me to get rid of it. Here I am again, to see if I can find something I really like again. Here is my original thread.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/ft-lakland-dj5-771969/

I'm pretty sure there is a new little nick at the top of the headstock, but I'll have to double check in a bit. About to head off to a drum lesson, but thought I'd see what offers might come my way while I wait. I'll try to put some more current pictures up later this afternoon.

As for trade offers, it really hasn't changed much. A DJ4 with Aeros or Lindy Fralins is the main thing I am looking for, plus a little cash. If you have either the Pearl White or LPB with another tort guard, you may already have me won. Sorry guys, but I'm not interested in any Fenders. I can't tell you how many of these I get offered. :p I may consider putting up a price in the future, but I've had this bass for 6 years now, and the tone is second to none, which is why I've been patient with this guy. I'm in zero rush what-so-ever.
  2. LowBSix

LowBSix

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    I prefer 5 string. Click link...
  3. bradjonesbass

bradjonesbass

Wow. Beautiful. If I had a DJ4, I'd trade it for this.
  4. xEriatarka

xEriatarka Supporting Member

Bass was traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.