FT - 2007 Lakland DJ5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by xEriatarka, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xEriatarka

xEriatarka Supporting Member

It looks like I'm back on the hunt to go back down to a 4-string. I put this bad boy up a couple years ago, but couldn't find it in me to get rid of it. Here I am again, to see if I can find something I really like again. Here is my original thread.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/ft-lakland-dj5-771969/

I'm pretty sure there is a new little nick at the top of the headstock, but I'll have to double check in a bit. About to head off to a drum lesson, but thought I'd see what offers might come my way while I wait. I'll try to put some more current pictures up later this afternoon.

As for trade offers, it really hasn't changed much. A DJ4 with Aeros or Lindy Fralins is the main thing I am looking for, plus a little cash. If you have either the Pearl White or LPB with another tort guard, you may already have me won. Sorry guys, but I'm not interested in any Fenders. I can't tell you how many of these I get offered. :p I may consider putting up a price in the future, but I've had this bass for 6 years now, and the tone is second to none, which is why I've been patient with this guy. I'm in zero rush what-so-ever.
  2. LowBSix

LowBSix

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    I prefer 5 string. Click link...
  3. bradjonesbass

bradjonesbass

Wow. Beautiful. If I had a DJ4, I'd trade it for this.
  4. xEriatarka

xEriatarka Supporting Member

Bass was traded.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.