1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT: '98 Fender American Jazz - EC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rrybicki, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrybicki

rrybicki Supporting Member

Hi Everyone,

Up for trade is an extremely good condition Fender American Standard Jazz bass. It is a 1998 model and is in about as good a condition as you will ever find for a fourteen year old instrument. It has just been setup and is sporting a new set of light gage nickel Low-Riders. It sounds great and plays well. The weight is 9.3 lbs on my digital fishing scale.

I received the bass as part of a trade a couple weeks ago, but am really more of a Precision man, so hope to trade it for a similar condition four string, fretted bass with a wider neck. My primary interests are:

Fender American Standard Precision
    G&L L-2000
    G&L L-1000
    Stingray
    Kramer Aluminum neck

Some cash can be exchanged to equalize values, but I really prefer a straight up trade.

The bass will ship in a pretty beat up (but completely functional) Fender hard shell case, or a nice Fender gig bag, your choice.

Below are some pictures that should give you an idea of the condition of the bass. PM me with any questions you might have.

Cheers,

Russ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

2. SR505bassman

SR505bassman Supporting Member

3. rrybicki

4. Jwood

Jwood Supporting Member

If the local deal falls through, I've got a pbass to offer for trade.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. satellite4

satellite4

Sweet bass..I love 98' Fenders...something about that year just made for some awesome guitars all around.

7. rrybicki

Traded locally. :bassist: Thanks for all your interest.

Cheers,

Russ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.