1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FT: Aguilar DB751

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jmattbassplaya, Nov 14, 2013.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Hey guys,

Up for trade is my Aguilar DB751 amp head. It's a fantastic head that I bought brand new a little over a year ago, and it has spent the majority of its life in my rack. It's in beyond perfect operating condition, and cosmetically I'd rate it a 9.5 out of 10. I believe 'minty fresh' is the term most people use :p

It's honestly one of the best heads I have ever played through, but I'm currently not gigging and the amp simply isn't being used like it should. I'd rather it go on to someone else who can and will play it out on a regular basis :)

I'm only looking to trade it right now, but if you have interest in buying it then let me know and I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to sell it.

I'm mainly interested in:

- Modulus 5 or 6 string basses without Bart electronics
    - But almost any 5-string bass could interest me
    - I'd also consider trading it for an SWR Goliath Jr 1x12 or 1x18 plus $$$ towards me

No pics at the moment, and I won't be able to ship til around Thanksgiving.

Thanks!
    James
  2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

3. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly Supporting Member

what'll you take cash? send me a pm