1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FT: Aguilar OBP-3 for Nordy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by scolba, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    I have an Aguilar OBP-3 for trade. Looking for a Nordstrand 3 band. A 2 band would probably be just ok if this thread has been around for a while and I get really desperate. Lol.

I prefer to trade without pots/switches unless yours meets my needs, but I'm also flexible if you really need them. Currently wired vol/vol stack, p/p mid, treb/bass stack, active/passive switch, single coil/hum canceling switch.

Everything is in good shape, but I did put one of those hard velcrow deals on the top to secure it.

Pics of rats nest for fun. :)

Attached Files:

2. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    I would probably sell it too...$110 shipped. Also, I lied about pots...I actually have 3 50k linears that I will include with it for the basic trade or that price. I forgot I initially had to remove them to put the stacked and switched pots on.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.