1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: Aguilar OBP-3 for Nordy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by scolba, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

I have an Aguilar OBP-3 for trade. Looking for a Nordstrand 3 band. A 2 band would probably be just ok if this thread has been around for a while and I get really desperate. Lol.

I prefer to trade without pots/switches unless yours meets my needs, but I'm also flexible if you really need them. Currently wired vol/vol stack, p/p mid, treb/bass stack, active/passive switch, single coil/hum canceling switch.

Everything is in good shape, but I did put one of those hard velcrow deals on the top to secure it.

Pics of rats nest for fun. :)

Attached Files:

2. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

I would probably sell it too...$110 shipped. Also, I lied about pots...I actually have 3 50k linears that I will include with it for the basic trade or that price. I forgot I initially had to remove them to put the stacked and switched pots on.

3. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.