1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Alienware M17x R4 laptop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Adam Of Angels, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Adam Of Angels

Adam Of Angels Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Description: Alienware M17X R4 Laptop

I took this in a trade about two months ago with the intention of turning it into a workstation, but I haven't done that yet, so I can predict that I might not do it for a while. I'd rather just move it along to somebody who will use it.

Specs:
    Intel Core i7 -3610QM CPU
    16GB Ram
    1TB Hard Drive
    DVD R/RW Multidrive
    Nvidia Geforce GTX660M - 2gb (While the video card itself is 3D capable, the display is not)
    Other features include HDMI, etc.

It was around $2k new and you still can't tell that its been used at all. You might find some light signs of use but you can just wipe them away. It even has a lot of the original protective plastic on it.

I can tell you that this thing is ridiculously powerful. I ran Skyrim and Hitman: Absolution on full specs, while running Youtube in the background, with itunes and Guitar Pro 6 loaded, and I had zero hickups. Beautiful, monster of a machine.

The original box with the fancy sleeve that goes over the computer is here, as well as some baller gaming headphones that haven't been used.

Accessories: Alienware Tact-X headphones

International OK?: Sure

References: Tons from the various forums

Price: $1400, primarily looking for trades - I like guitars, amps, basses, any variety of guitar gear. Maybe a nice keyboard if you have one.

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]