1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT Amptweaker Bass Tight Drive with Low End Mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DirtyDuke, Nov 2, 2013.

1. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Up for trade is the Amptweaker Bass Tight Drive, the low end mod was done by the builder, Signed and dated on the bottom.

Pics tomorrow. ANyway this one has been sitting lonely on my board and not getting any love. Time to move on to someone who will use it.

Hit me up with offers. I picked it up here a few months ago for $140, so trade value plus or minus cash on either end is cool.

Sorry no fuzz for now as I have The IE, and both new (DK, 3 Leaf) on order.

The Duke
  2. DirtyDuke

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Off to Worshipbass12 for a test spin
  3. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

^ first class guy very cool to let me test it before i buy it not many tb'ers like this
  4. DirtyDuke

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Thanks. Let me know what you think when it arrives.

Duke