1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT Bergantino AE 212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by foderaman, Oct 7, 2013.

1. foderaman

foderaman

I have up for trade only a Like new Berg AE212 and am looking to trade to anyone that has a Berg CN212 they are not happy with or that they are looking for the more Hi Fi tone of a AE 212.I will add appropriate cash to make up for value difference.I am looking for the more mid forward tone of the CN 212 .

2. foderaman

foderaman

Bump and will sell for 800.Im the original owner and near Mint only use about 8 hours.

3. Liam Wald

Liam Wald Supporting Member

will you ship to 95076?

4. marcinski

marcinski

Oh boy, that's what I'm looking for and it's so close. I need to unload my gear before I jump on this one. Hopefully it's still here. :)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. foderaman

foderaman