1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Black Fender American Series Jazz (2004)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dlegault, Dec 5, 2013.

1. dlegault

dlegault Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

FT feeler for my black American Jazz. I'm looking for ~$700 in cash or trade, which is what I have into it. It's literally been played three times since I received it; I just can't get into the jazz and keep going back to my pbasses, so it's time for someone to actually enjoy this one.

Apologies for the lack of pictures, I'll get them posted tomorrow.

I’m interested mainly in guitars of equal or similar value +/- cash with P90s (particularly Gibson, more particularly SGs), or UK made Ashdown ABM amps. Unique or vintage basses are also of interest.

TB’er 4OnTheFloor described it a whole lot better than I ever could, so following is the original description from his post that I purchased it through, along with the url to the original thread.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-fender-jazz-mia-2004-a-943664/

2. dlegault

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

3. dlegault

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

TTT: Also interested in G&Ls and Aria Pro II's, either one +/- cash where appropriate!

Available for outright sale at $700 shipped.
  4. dlegault

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

5. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

6. dlegault

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

still around if anyone is looking for a jazz!