1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FT Bongo HS Custom White Paint!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by steveinohio, Jan 8, 2014.

1. steveinohio

steveinohio Supporting Member

May 27, 2007
    Hey guys Im considering letting go of my HS for either a 30th Anniversary Stingray or a Ric 4004. Not interested in anything else. It started life as a Stealth Bong and had the body painted white by Michael Dolan. Looks factory all the way. I love it. Probably wont move it figured it wouldnt hurt to try.

Attached Files:

2. safate76

safate76

Oct 4, 2010
    only for trade ?

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. steveinohio

May 27, 2007
    Yup. No sale price. I really dont want to ket it go but would for the right bass.

5. steveinohio

May 27, 2007
    Maybe a modulus flea or funk unlimited? I might be able to add cash where needed. Also interested in a gk 410 neo cabs and svt2 and svt4. I have a gibson ripper and a ric if you want to work a big deal of sorts.I pretty much play stingrays.