1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT BRAND NEW EPIPHONE CLASSIC THUNDERBIRD W/HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Timm Grimm, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timm Grimm

Timm Grimm Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

! Now for sale! $450

So I bought this thing from Sweetwater and really have bigger needs to fill then another bass, so I'm hoping to turn this into a head and possibly a cab.

This thing is brand new. I haven't even plugged it in. Just pulled it out of the box and put it in the case. This is the classic with the USA pickups.

I'm hoping to get a head and a cab but would be willing to do head or head + cash.

My interests are Sunn, acoustic 370, peavey. Stuff along those lines. Not opposed to newer stuff. Just run it by me.

So peavey is high on my list. I'm thinking a festival 800b, vta 400, or series 400. Any of these would be awesome.

Honestly the best case scenario deal would be a Head+$200? so I can buy a cab for sale locally.

Trying to get my doom on.

Thanks for looking guys.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Timm Grimm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Morning acoustic 370 bump.
  3. Timm Grimm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hey thanks man. Really appreciate it.

How bout a peavey 400 series?
  4. DethByDoom

DethByDoom Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump for a good guy and a good bass
  5. Timm Grimm

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

!NOW FOR SALE! $450
    Found the amp and cab combination I want so I need to this into some cash quick. Thanks guys.

This is essentially a brand new Gibson Thunderbird @ a fraction of the price. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.