1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT - BRAND NEW Fender American Standard Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bass-only, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

So new - still has the plastic on the pick guard and tuners!

3-tone burst with rosewood board. Last owner had the fret ends professionally filed and the board oiled - neck feels like a boutique bass!

Comes in a MINT condition Fender hard case - with all the case candy! I'll even ship in a Fender carton! :)

Traded my BIG AL for this - and while this is an amazing bass (and I really don't mind keeping it) - I'm a Stingray type of guy.

Looking to trade this (virtually brand new) American Jazz for a (mint or near mint) 4H Stingray - fretted only. I would prefer a translucent finish - but let me know what you have.

I'll give it a week here - and if I don't find a good Stingray trade - I'll take that as a sign that I am supposed to keep this bass.

Here's some pics from the last owner...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Bass-only

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

Bump!
    Got someone considering a trade for his Ray - but nothing confirmed yet - so STILL AVAILABLE! :hyper:
  3. Bass-only

Rating - 100%
    95   0   0

closing the thread (for now)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.