1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT - BRAND NEW Fender American Standard Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bass-only, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

So new - still has the plastic on the pick guard and tuners!

3-tone burst with rosewood board. Last owner had the fret ends professionally filed and the board oiled - neck feels like a boutique bass!

Comes in a MINT condition Fender hard case - with all the case candy! I'll even ship in a Fender carton! :)

Traded my BIG AL for this - and while this is an amazing bass (and I really don't mind keeping it) - I'm a Stingray type of guy.

Looking to trade this (virtually brand new) American Jazz for a (mint or near mint) 4H Stingray - fretted only. I would prefer a translucent finish - but let me know what you have.

I'll give it a week here - and if I don't find a good Stingray trade - I'll take that as a sign that I am supposed to keep this bass.

Here's some pics from the last owner...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bass-only

Bump!
    Got someone considering a trade for his Ray - but nothing confirmed yet - so STILL AVAILABLE! :hyper:

3. Bass-only

closing the thread (for now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.