1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!
  4. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT: (Canada) My purple Wonderlove for your Proton + $

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by x52dcd, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x52dcd

x52dcd Supporting Member

** Traded **

First, I'm in Canada. Would really prefer if you were as well, to avoid shipping delays and too much variance in shipping costs (it's much more expensive for me to ship than for US folks). However, for the right deal, I'll consider cross-border.

Looking to downsize my board. Want to trade my purple 3Leaf Wonderlove for your 3Leaf Proton plus cash, amount to be determined depending on version (figure about $80-ish if yours is fairly recent).

Sale price: $200 + shipping. (Estimate about $20 to ship)

[​IMG]

2. x52dcd

x52dcd Supporting Member

Bump for added pic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.