1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Darkglass, Fuzzrocious Dem, MXR BFD, Countryman, Shure

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sunbeast, Dec 19, 2013.

1. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Worst time of year to sell pedals, but these aren't getting a lot of use at the moment so figured I'd try to trade for something I might use for reamping our album next month.
    Trades I'm specifically looking for are:
    -Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
    -Iron Ether Subterranea
    -Empress ParaEQ
    -HBE Psilocybe
    -Infanem Faye Sing
    -Brimstone X-over Distortion
    -possibly other analog chorus/phasers, tap tempo delay, vintage-type fuzz or distortion
    -run ideas by me!

On to the pedals:

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!- Fuzzrocious Demon- two footswitch version with the Gate footswitch. Great pedal, and especially loved the Gate mode for high gain distortion without noise, but it just hasn't replaced the fuzz need on my pedalboard like I had hoped. Good condition but looks like a previous owner stickered over the pentagram so there is a bit of paint flecked off around it(!). No original box, has Velcro on bottom. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

- MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe- bought this on a fly date to play one song, otherwise literally brand new with box and manual and no velcro. A cool sound, but a little too clear/brash for my tastes with the flatwounds I use in my band.

- Countryman Type 85 DI- the classic active DI! Have had two of these for years that have served me well live and in the studio. They were well used when I bought them and certainly look it, but still work perfectly and likely will for many years to come. I rewired the XLRs on both to the current standard ( these were designed before there was a standardized XLR pin out arrangement so they are normally out of phase with modern DIs unless you rewire them like I did!).

-Shure FP22 Headphone Amp/personal monitor- this is a great tool with all sorts of ins and outs that can be used for headphone monitoring in the studio or on stage. Has XLR in/through stereo and mono inputs as well as balance and pad controls for each and plenty of juice to drive any headphone I've used in the studio. Can be clipped on a belt and battery powered or powered with a standard adaptor (at least 12 volts). I used this to good effect recording live demos where bass was the only instrument recorded direct to prevent mic bleed. Worked great as I could put my DI as a thru signal and grab everything else via the stereo line direct from the computer and balance it to taste on the fly while we recorded. Wouldn't mind keeping it, but the band recently bought a stupidly expensive computer interface that makes this somewhat overkill.

SOLD!!!!!!- Darkglass B7K- bought it new earlier this year and it still looks it. Has box, manual, and Velcro. Love this pedal, but I'm one of the few who prefer the sound of the Darkglass Vintage for my band and will likely be investing in the souped up Vintage Deluxe when and if it comes out. Was hoping the B7K would be an always on pre for me, but it's been relegated to just occasional heavy distortion duties and it is just wayyy too much pedal to only see use in a few songs! SOLD!!!!!!! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387487026.739518.jpg
  2. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

If you want to sell the B7K let me know. I'd like to have it on my chain again.
  3. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

I just might melo- I'll let you know if so
  4. melodiaopus

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Awesome! Let me know ASAP. I need it for a gig in a week, but if not I still want .
  5. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

B7K on hold for a potential trade- if that falls through I'll PM you!
  6. tigerbass

tigerbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    163   0   0

Price for the Counrtyman if you were willing to sell please?
  7. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Bump! Got some nice offers. B7k is probably gonna become a Swell B-Peg
  8. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

9. melodiaopus

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Any word on the B7K?? Have payment ready.
  10. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Sorry man- likely to still be on hold til after the holidays. Have a couple nice trade offers to think about...happy holidays!
  11. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Post-Xmas bump! Will probably be putting these up for sale soon. Holding on to the B7K shortly to compare with the B-Peg I have coming...
  12. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

The weekend!
  13. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

And back!
  14. sunbeast

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Bump- everything still here except the Demon!