1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Db750 & HT322

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jrsincity, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrsincity

jrsincity Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I love the rig but I have issues with the weight. I have a very bad back and I just can't keep it.
    The Aguilar has the upgraded telefunken preamp tubes. In a brand new monster green head case. No issues its sounds great.
    The Bergantino has the chrome grill and is in very good shape. No rattles, or issues.
    I also have an swr 610 goliath that might be used to sweeten the deal.
    This is my only amp and I play it 5-6 times a month so trades are preferred.
    If I had to sell outright, I would say $1050 on the db750 without case and $550 on the berg.
    [DEL] I'm really open on trades. They just have to be light, powerful and similar in quality to what I have now.[/DEL] I can meet you within 2hrs or so from Raleigh NC.
    Thanks.
    [DEL] *UPDATE* G.A.S trade: The db750 & some $ for a Mesa walkabout scout 12 with an ext cabinet. Or ...[/DEL]
    ** $1050 Shipped CONUS for the DB750 without the case**

Attached Files:

2. woodsideh

woodsideh

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Is the Berg HT322 still available?
  3. jrsincity

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

It is right now. Nothing is sealed yet.
  4. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Great amp and great cab....someone is gonna get lucky here!
  5. jrsincity

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Thanks. It sounds great. I will miss it.
  6. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

I have never had the pleasure of playing one of these amps but it is definitely on my list of amps to OWN or at the least play!

I however did own a berg 322 and it is am AWESOME cabinet! My ONLY issue was the weight as well...I had to think long and hard when I sold mine! A GREAT sounding cabinet and my mouth waters when I look at the head! Someone will be getting a nice head and/or cabinet!!

GLWTS
  7. jstringer

jstringer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

It really is an awesome amp. If I went pro and had a roadie toadie to carry it for me that's the amp I'd pick
  8. jrsincity

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

It is not as heavy as my SVT. That was a beast!
  9. jrsincity

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

This is the best price I've found on a db750. I'm surprised it's still here!
  10. jrsincity

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I need to sell this by Friday to buy my other amp. If you like it, make me a reasonable offer.
  11. jrsincity

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Closed for new For sale only post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.