1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT + $ Dingwall AB1 5er

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DeltaPhoenix, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

For Sale Now

[​IMG]

I have decided to downgrade my bass since I am not gigging out on bass and am making more electronic music than anything.
    Trade +$ is what I am mainly interested in. Here are some basses that I could be into trading for as long as the cash is right:
    Dingwall Combustion
    Ernie Ball basses- EBMM Stingray 4 or 5 (30th anniversary or the 25th Reflex type ones), 6 string Bongo (No Sterlings or Big Al, neck is too slim)
    maybe a Warwick or a Spector or even a Fender P
    Feel free to try me with an offer, you never know.

This is a $2200 Bass (new), Dingwall's hold their value well and I have a nice minty Mono M80 gig bag that could be factored into the trading as well.

I had a similar thread but I am going to close it because I couldn't edit the first post because it was so old I guess…

Also, I am into synthesizers, drum machines and effects (Rack or pedal), I may be willing to take less $ for something interesting. Be aware I will be picky about any of these items. If it is a synth, don't offer me a Casio, if it is a pedal no Behringer stuff LOL. I also could use a larger mixing board (no less than 20 channels several of which need to be stereo) that has several send and returns (4 at least).

Sale Price $1875 shipped with Mono Bag
  2. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

These are passive right?
  3. DeltaPhoenix

Correct. They are amazing pickups, I actually have a Dingwall P Pickup (under the pickup cover) in the neck position. I have the original pickup as well.

The Pickup selector provides a lot of different/tones EQs (parallel, series-different pick up combos) plus the Blue Qube circuit adds more EQ/tone variety.
  4. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

Awesome, sent you a pm
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. snoopys2

snoopys2

7. davealx

davealx

would you be interested in a rockbass 5 string corvette?
  8. DeltaPhoenix

I am looking for a bass in the $1000 range, I would make a few exceptions for something worth more and am looking to make up the rest of the value of the bass w/$
  9. DeltaPhoenix

Bump, I have a few maybes and offers.
  10. Boinch

Boinch

I'm interested in trying out those fanned frets! Where would one go to try one of these or order one? I'm tempted to make an offer but I think I have the 6 string sickness...
  11. DeltaPhoenix

12. DeltaPhoenix

For sale now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.