1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT:EBMM Sterling 4H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BigRedBassPlayer, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Gold Supporting Member

Now for sale. $800 shipped conus

I recently got this in a trade. I do really like this bass, but I'm really wanting a P/J style bass.

The bass weighs somewhere just over 9lbs. It's pure Music Man quality. It has some burst around the edges. Blue sparkle in color. Look amazing in person! I put up some close ups of the neck, but it looks like it has a small bit of birdseye in the maple neck. If you ever owned a USA Music Man bass, you know exactly what you are getting.

Now, on the other side. It does have a small bit of damage below the input jack cavity. It's on the bottom to back and can't really be seen from the front. The pictures make the ding look so much worse than what it really is. And some very, very light swirling. But, the paint hides it well.

Comes with the pickguard in the picture and an extra black one.

I am really only looking for a USA G&L SB-2. But, will consider any P/J config basses. The bass has to have a J sized neck at the nut.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1396988540.599765.jpg
  2. BigRedBassPlayer

3. BigRedBassPlayer

4. BigRedBassPlayer

I will now put it up for sale as long as a bass is still available.

I'm asking $800 shipped conus
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BigRedBassPlayer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.