1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT-EBMM Sterling Classic natural flame maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dredmahawkus, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
    I have been trying to love this bass....because it is beautiful! but I just do not like the musicman sound. I have been trying to like this bass for months.....it sits in my closet for a month then I take it out and again can't get into the sound.....its too bad too because I love the feel more then all my other 6 basses! Its so easy to play and has great action.
    I am looking to trade for a 11 or newer P deluxe.....preferably in natural. would entertain CS rick Warwick sadowsky ect almost anything.
    This bass is pretty mint and does not have a scratch on it. It has a tortoise pickguard and comes with the original black guard as well.
    It has never left my house and only played once or twice a month for an hour for the past few months.

These are the original pics....I only have an iphone so the pics wont come out as nice as these....but its in the same condition...maybe even better because it was waxed a couple times. It is strung with new sadowsky blue nickles.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. marcberez

marcberez Supporting member Supporting Member

If you ever consider selling, please let me know.

3. Dredmahawkus

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
  4. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Any interest in a fretless?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Dredmahawkus

Disclosures:
    I stuck a bass in my
  7. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Check my Sig and let me know what you think.

8. Bibby

Bibby

PM sent....I have a great, light natural 75 Fender USA RI bass that I think you might be interested in. Like you, I love the natural finish! Can provide plenty of pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.