1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT-EBMM Sterling Classic natural flame maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dredmahawkus, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

I have been trying to love this bass....because it is beautiful! but I just do not like the musicman sound. I have been trying to like this bass for months.....it sits in my closet for a month then I take it out and again can't get into the sound.....its too bad too because I love the feel more then all my other 6 basses! Its so easy to play and has great action.
    I am looking to trade for a 11 or newer P deluxe.....preferably in natural. would entertain CS rick Warwick sadowsky ect almost anything.
    This bass is pretty mint and does not have a scratch on it. It has a tortoise pickguard and comes with the original black guard as well.
    It has never left my house and only played once or twice a month for an hour for the past few months.

These are the original pics....I only have an iphone so the pics wont come out as nice as these....but its in the same condition...maybe even better because it was waxed a couple times. It is strung with new sadowsky blue nickles.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  2. marcberez

marcberez Supporting member Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

If you ever consider selling, please let me know.
  3. Dredmahawkus

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

4. Sonic

Sonic His Bassiness Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Any interest in a fretless?
  5. Dredmahawkus

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

depends what it is!
  6. Sonic

Sonic His Bassiness Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Check my Sig and let me know what you think.
  7. Bibby

Bibby Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent....I have a great, light natural 75 Fender USA RI bass that I think you might be interested in. Like you, I love the natural finish! Can provide plenty of pics.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.