1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT/Eden WT550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fragernackyl, Dec 26, 2013.

1. fragernackyl

fragernackyl Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm looking to trade my Eden WT550 amp for a nearly new Boss GT-10B effects processor. This amp was purchased in early 2013 brand new from Guitar Czar in Salt Lake City, UT. It's been my back-up amp so it's mainly been a dust collector in my closet. Rack ears included. I have various stomp boxes, but I'm looking to upgrade and simplify and the GT-10B seems like the ticket.

Attached Files:

2. fragernackyl

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Will selll outright also. bump.
  3. fragernackyl

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

~$650.00. Bump.