1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT Feeler: 2005 Warwick Corvette Std Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ittakes6, Dec 21, 2012.

1. ittakes6

ittakes6

0   0   0

Trying to determine if this is even feasible or not. I am interested in a Lakland Skyline 44-02 or 55-02 or any nice Lakland in trade for my German made 2005 Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless. One of the first basses I brought as I am a beginning bassist who did not realize it ain't easy starting on a fretless.

I can provide more pics and info if there is an interest (having issues resizing the pictures). Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.

Attached Files:

2. sivarTTravis

sivarTTravis

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

3. ittakes6

ittakes6

0   0   0

PM replied
  4. ittakes6

ittakes6

0   0   0

Thread closed - thanks to all who considered my offer.