1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT Feeler Bergantino CN212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 2string1, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2string1

2string1

Possible looking to trade my Berg CN212 in wonderful condition for a fearful 12/6/1

2. Sugar McGuinn

Sugar McGuinn Supporting Member

3. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

4. 2string1

2string1

Should have done my homework. Just found out you can only get a 4 ohm in the 12/6/1. I want a 4 ohm cab. I need to remove this thread.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Any interest in selling the CN212 outright?

7. gregbackstrom

gregbackstrom Supporting Member

Have you looked into the AudioKinesis Thunderchild speakers? I have two 4 ohm TC 115-AF speakers that I like much better than my fEARful 1212/6/1, which I found difficult to EQ.

Two is overkill, and I wouldn't mind trying the Bergantino. Let me know if you're interested in a trade

8. 2string1

2string1

9. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Gold Supporting Member

Your thread isn't closed unless you do it manually. Go to edit, and select "close this thread" otherwise it stays open and wastes everyones time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.