FT (Feeler): EBMM Stingray 4H and/or Fender MIA Precision for Modulus!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmattbassplaya, Dec 8, 2012.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Hey guys,

Let it be known first and foremost that this is simply a feeler thread and that I reserve the right to come to my senses at any time... but enough with being melodramatic! :p

I'm looking to possibly trade either my 2012 EBMM StingRay 4H or my 2010 MIA Fender Precision for a Modulus Flea/Funk Unlimited. I recently picked up a Modulus Quantum 5 in a trade, and I have to admit that Modulus basses just seem to do it for me more than any other brands that I have ever tried.

2012 EBMM StingRay 4H:

I got this bass brand new as an insurance replacement for my last Ray that unfortunately met its demise in a traffic accident. This one is in 9.5/10 condition, and it comes with its OHSC. It has a white finish, a tort guard, and a rosewood neck. The neck plays incredibly well, and I have yet to find any dead spots on the neck. The action on this bass is also incredibly low in comparison to most Rays that I have played (I've owned over 10 now), and the sound is to die for:

**note that all stickers/plastic have been removed from the Ray since these pictures have been taken**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2010 MIA Fender Precision:

I bought this bass in the summer of 2010 (if I remember correctly) from TB'er Nostatic. The bass is in about 7.5-8/10 condition and has your typical players wear, but nothing too gnarly or drastic. The pickups have been upgraded with Delano's, which give it a much fuller, clearer, and punchier sound than the stock pups. That said, I still have the stock pups and will include them with the trade. The bass also comes with its OHSC. The finish is three tone burst, and the fretboard is rosewood:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for the Modulus, let it be known now that I do not like basses with Bart electronics, and as such I won't be interested in any Flea/FU that has them. I'm willing to add cash or possibly even effect pedals to any deal, and I might be willing to trade both basses (+ cash my way) for the right Modulus. Please PM with any questions you might have!

Happy Holidays!
    -James-

2. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Just any FYI thats not the original case american standards are sold with, thats a G&G tolex case, american standards come in a hard plastic case. That case is actually nicer and worth more.

I love that stingray.

3. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

You're right! Thanks for the heads up :)

4. lyes4string

lyes4string Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist of Warwick Basses
    Nice ray! Wish I had something to offer, not letting go of my stingray and I think I beat any value out of my Warwick thumb.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

7. mike nyce

mike nyce

Hello,

Would you consider trading for a musicman stealth 4HH in mint condition?
    Please email me if interested
    Thanks
    Mike

8. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really looking for a Modulus.

Bump!

9. cjmodulus

cjmodulus

Media:
    Albums:
    Bump for a great dude to deal with and 2 smokin' basses! Glad to hear you're Digging the quantum James.