1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD FT/Feeler: My Walkabout for your Tone Hammer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassboysam, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love the WA but i'm curious and i am thinking of giving the Aguilar TH a try.

So anyone interested in trading their TH500 for a WA or a TH350 + cash for a WA?

*******Edit: I purchased a TH500 so this Walkabout if For Sale only now, closing this thread and opening a new FS thread*********

The WA is in good condition with some minor scratches on top and i have the soft Mesa bag to carry it in.

Edit: prefer a trade but will consider a cash sale.

$590 shipped Canada and US.

note: buyer is responsible for any customs/duty if applicable.

2. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  3. Bump, added cash sale option.

4. Are you looking only for amp head trades? Or bass as well?

Free bump for a good TBer!

Friedrich

5. hennessybass

hennessybass Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Austin, TX

6. only looking to trade for a TH or a straight up sale.

thanks!

PM replied.

7. aRandomAggie

aRandomAggie Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Houston
    Someone jump on this. These are great amps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.