1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FT Feeler - Phil Jones Bass Cub for Mesa Walkabout + $$$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Worldeeeter, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Supporting Member

I bought this great little Phil Jones Bass Cub about 4 months ago, and I absolutely love it. However, the 3-piece acoustic band I was using it with is now a 5-piece acoustic AND electric band, and I need more volume at practice. Rather than buy an extension cab, I'd rather get a Mesa Walkabout Scout 112 combo.
    The Cub has been used for practice only; I am now running a direct line out the back of it to our P.A. to get the volume I need.
    Here is a link to the goods on the Bass Cub:

http://www.philjonespuresound.com/products/?id=120

Mine is in perfect shape - not a scratch or ding on it. Comes with carry bag (w/shoulder strap), power cord, and original paperwork / manual.
    I'm willing to add around $500 and work with you on shipping charges on the trade.
    If you're just interested in buying the Cub, I'll let it go for $375 + shipping (I'm in Charlotte, NC).
  2. Onemanbanned

Onemanbanned Supporting Member

3. Worldeeeter

Replied. Still looking for that beautiful trade :)
  4. Worldeeeter

Update - Found a used Walkabout at GC, and bought it. Selling the Cub, ball's in Onemanbanned's court. PM sent.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Onemanbanned

Onemanbanned Supporting Member

Congratulations!

Payment sent for your Cub.
  7. Worldeeeter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.