1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT Feeler: SWR Goliath 6x10 for GK Neo 4x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Art Araya, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art Araya

Art Araya Supporting Member

Looking to downsize. The SWR 6x10 Goliath (4 ohm) sounds great, I love it but just don't want to haul it around. I'd like a 4x10 (4 ohm) or possibly 2-2x10 (8 ohm) cabs.

The 6x10 is a few (3-4) years old. I got it from a fellow TBer about 2 years ago who did some touring with it for a year. It came to me with slight damage to the carpet on a lower side but nothing pronounced. I've kept it covered and babied while in my care. I've used it on and off in my church so the maximum usage it's gotten is twice a week.

I've had no problems with it. If size and weight was not an issue I'd be keeping this cab - it's probably the best cab I've ever had.

The trade partner will have to pay the shipping on the cabs and offer some cash if there's a large value difference.

Shoot me an offer.

2. The Nameless

The Nameless

These're great cabs. Light fer size, an LOaded wit volume, tone. Where're ya located?

3. Art Araya

I'm in Palm Coast, Fl. Where you at?

4. The Nameless

The Nameless

Man... In Salt Lake City... Slightly far. I ran a Goliath Sr under my SM-900 for a long time. Still have the 900, miss that Sr. Actually, the way it's designed, the cab moves suprisingly easy. Is this the chrome grille version. I do wish I was closer.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Art Araya

Yes, it has a chrome grill. I don't know about all of the various editions of this cab so I don't know if it's officially the "chrome grill" version.

Yeah it is a little far but I believe the shipping cost plus the $100 make up for the price difference between the two cabs.

7. Art Araya

changed the items I'm willing to trade for...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.