1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Fender 210 Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Systolic, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Systolic

Systolic

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Perfect working condition. Carpet shows some wear and tear.

Ohms: 8 ohms Impedence
    Speakers: 2-10" Fender® Special Design Cast Frame Eminence® 16 ohm 175 watt Speakers,
    1- Foster® Horn
    Features: Attenuator on Horn, Speakon Connectors, Heavy Duty Dual, Parallel Wired, 1/4" Jacks, 5-Way Binding Posts for Multiple Connecting Options, Perforated Metal Speaker Grille, Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Handles, 3/4" 7-Ply Birch/Maple Plywood

Local only please. I'm in south central WI. Willing to do a bit of driving.

I'm looking for a 4 ohm 112 or 115. So long as it can handle my Crown XLS1500, i'm not overly picky on brands right now. I really like this cab, but with the mismatched impendences (is that word actually a word?) it needs to go.

Pics on Thursday.
  2. Systolic

Systolic

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. Systolic

Systolic

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. Systolic

Systolic

Rating - 100%