1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT: Fender deluxe strat

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by The Wiz, Feb 16, 2014.

1. The Wiz

The Wiz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hey all, up for trade is my 1998 mint condition MIM Fender deluxe strat. It has a trans butterscotch body with beautiful grain. Has a tinted satin neck and comes set up with very low action. Has all gold hardware and comes with gold schaller strap locks. All the electronics were taken off of an MIA deluxe strat and put onto this guitar. Has a beautiful red tort pickguard and lace sensor noiseless pickups. Has the "david gilmour mod" so you can run just the neck and bridge pickups together. Im valuing this beauty at $500. I want to trade this for a new bass. Im not picky, just need something to leave at school. So as long as it has an equal or greater value I will consider it. Shoot me an offer, worst i can say is no. Thanks!

Strat.jpg
  2. strangedejavu

strangedejavu Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

consider selling outright?
  3. The Wiz

The Wiz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Will sell it but a trade is preffered
  4. The Wiz

The Wiz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

My ideal trade is an ebmm stingray in black if anyone has one. Doesnt matter if its in poor condition
  5. The Wiz

The Wiz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bump. Also would take a trade for a bass envelope filter plus cash
  6. The Wiz

The Wiz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0