1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FT Fender Precision Special Neck - maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by cubanbass, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubanbass

cubanbass Supporting Member

Looking for something a little different. This is a very easy playing neck, the nut was set up nicely on this one. Would like a Jazz width neck, has to fit Fender/Warmoth neck pocket.

Interested in a rosewood board but may consider ebony, bonus points for blocks on rosewood. A wenge neck would be great too. I would prefer with the truss rod heel adjustment.

Maple- Modern "C" Shape- 9.5" Radius (241 mm)- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets- 34" Scale Length (864 mm)- 1.50" Width at Nut (38 mm)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Supporting Member

I have a Squier VM Jaguar neck... jazz shape, rosewood board with pearl blocks, black headstock. I also have a VM Jazz neck, maple with binding and pearl blocks - though I have that one earmarked for a project. Truss rod adjusts on the headstock for both, though. I can do custom waterslides for either, and sweeten as needed to equal value.

3. cubanbass

Thanks so much for the offer but I'll pass on your offer, the truss rod adjustment at the heel is a feature I prefer. It's really why I am moving this neck. Depending on what I end up with I might hit you up for a custom waterslide.

4. BillyIVbass

BillyIVbass

Disclosures:
    Gear Reviews Guitar World Online
    Any interest in an outright sale?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. camardelle

camardelle Supporting Member

Interested in a trade. I've got a Fender MIM jazz neck if you'd like, fully loaded.

[​IMG]

7. cubanbass

8. cubanbass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.