1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FT: Fender Pro 8x10 Cab; Warwick Corvette Rockbass Fretless 5'er

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass10bfb, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

Hello and thanks for looking!!! I have a need for a smaller cab, but have no cash. So I am offering up my like new Fender Pro 8x10 cab to see what kind of trades come in. I would like a good 4x10 or 2x12 with cash as needed depending on the trade. The Fender Pro is my favorite cab ever, and I don't want to trade it, but need a smaller cab for gigs.
    Let me know if you have anything of interest.

I have other items I could add to trade as well if you are interested. I would also trade my Warwick Rockbass fretless 5 towards a cab as well.
    Active MEC pickups; huge tone and great fretless sound. I don't know what Warwick calls the color, but I would call it Cream or Antique White. A beautiful bass to look at and play . Nice smooth action and neck. The neck is maple and the fretboard could be Ebony (not sure, I am gonna look it up).

Also, I would take a trade like a cab/bass for this or a cab + cash or something like that; but I can't add cash. I am real open to trades right now. So if you are interested in an 8x10, this is the one for you!!

I live in Newport, TN. but can drive hours anywhere to meet in another state like NC, GA, KY, or others if you are willing to meet for a trade.

My trade interests:
    Smaller Cabs (2x12; 4x10; etc.)
    Warwick Basses
    Fender Precision Basses (MIA; MIJ; MIM; whatever)
    What else you got???

Link to cab details:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/fender-810-pro-v2-8x10-bass-speaker-cabinet

Pics of cab and bass:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bass10bfb

3. bass10bfb

All PM's answered.... on the Fender Pro cab, I would love a smaller cab that would net me some cash on my end in the trade. Possible straight cash sell; please PM me if interested.....

4. bass10bfb

Warwick Fretless is gone..... just the cab up now.......

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bass10bfb

All PM's answered.... cab is still here for now.....

7. bass10bfb

8. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Media:
    Bump for a killer 810.

:D

9. kdogg

kdogg

What price for a straight sale?

10. bass10bfb

Closing this thread.... the bass has been sold and some of my trade bait is different now. I will post another thread later today!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.