FT/FS: 2013 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray CLASSIC 5 (Natural Ash/Birdeye Maple)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by imanbrewer, Jan 12, 2014.

1. imanbrewer

imanbrewer Gold Supporting Member

FT/FS: 2013 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Classic 5 w/ Natural Ash Body and Birdseye Maple Neck and Fingerboard

-Excellent Condition with NO Blemishes, Nicks, Dings, Scratches etc...this bass is practically new.

This is your chance to purchase an almost new bass with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail for a used sale price. Here are a few specifications that you might be interested in: Ash body; String through body Music ManĀ® chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles and mute kit; 34" scale, 7.5" neck radius, 21 frets-High profile, narrow width....Schaller BM, with tapered string posts6 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting... Controls:Single Pickup, 2-band active preamp; volume, treble, bass

9.7lbs

Pickups: Standard - Music ManĀ® humbucking with Alnico magnets

I would like to sell this bass for $1550 shipped. The only trades I will consider are premium jazz basses, Warwick Thumb 5 models, and the like....I will not trade for a 4 or 6 string bass.

Here are some pics...if you need additional photos feel free to text me and I'll send some via e-mail or pic message...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78422426@N06/?deleted=11690611993

Thanks for your interest :bassist:

618 980 3904

call pm or text

Jordan

2. imanbrewer

Hey Guys, I want to sell this bass reasonably quick, the new sale price is .......

$1350 shipped w/ohsc!!!!!

You can't beat it, this bass is essentially new.

3. gsdito

gsdito Gold Supporting Member

4. imanbrewer

5. Register to disable this ad