1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FT/FS Acoustic B200H Head!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by basser05, Dec 5, 2013.

1. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

So I have had this thing just sitting around for a year or so and actually forgot I had it! Figured I would try to turn it into something useful!

I would really like to trade it for a Gallien Krueger mb200 or some other micro head to pair with a single 12" or small cab. I already have a mb fusion 500 is why I would kinda like to stay with GK but not a must!

I also may be interested in other things....electric guitar, BASS pedals (in the market for a chorus pedal), pretty much anything bass related! I may be even interested in other things...technology, recording, etc..worst I can say is no!

For a sale, I'm going to say $160shipped conUS!

Thanks!
  2. basser05

Great bang for the buck!!!
  3. basser05

4. basser05

Trades for a practice amp? Single 12" cabinet? PEDAL(s)? Partial trades accepted as well!

Actually a nice sounding head here!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. basser05

NO interest?! Come on guys!? Give me at least a little love!!
  7. basser05

$175 SHIPPED! Well worth it!
  8. R&B

R&B Don't want no treble. Supporting Member

Great amp with a lot of pro features. I use this model for my church rig to feed the FOH and drive a 115 monitor. Sounds great. Excellent head for the price. GLWTS!
  9. basser05

Thanks ShowLow!
    Very very true statement! The DI on these sound great. I remember being pleasantly surprised when a friend of mine was playing this very amp! And he is no professional but it still sounded great! This should make someone a great practice/small gig/rehearsal amp!
  10. basser05

Still no interest....I expected this great lil amp to be gone by now! Come on guys!
  11. kikstand454

kikstand454 Supporting Member

Small gig?

I play ALL MY GIGS currently with this amp through a 410 and that includes outside, unaided shows. It sounds awesome and has a deep clean power to it that just works. Handles my low B beautifully. If they made this amp in a class D ...... I'd never get anything else.

Glwts bump!
  12. R&B

Really the only minor disadvantage of this amp is portability. It is built like a tank, sounds great, and has waaaay more usable power than spec would indicate. Amazed it is still here!
  13. basser05

I appreciate the kind and true words guys! I was beginning to think that no one else knew anything ab these amps! For the money, it is ab impossible to beat! And as far as portability...they aren't the most portable amp by far BUT they don't way a ton and aren't super huge so it could be WAY worse! With the handle on the side they aren't too bad at all!
  14. basser05

Got some interest but really need some quick $$$$ so a sale or partial trade would be best ATM! I would love a chorus pedal + $$ or maybe a practice amp + $$? Or maybe whatever u got + $$..I have a a very wide range of interest....try me!
  15. basser05

Someone needs this!
  16. basser05

Let's make it interesting and say $155 shipped for the rest of today and tomorrow! That's $155 for 12/20-12/21!
  17. basser05

$155 for only 6.5 hours!!! Someone snatch up this thing!
  18. basser05

$150 SHIPPED!! Need some quick cash!!! $150 SHIPPED!!

This seriously is a great amp!! With this price, this deal is unbeatable!
  19. mfowlkes

mfowlkes Supporting Member

This is a hell of a deal!

GLWTS
  20. R&B

Bump for a great deal on an excellent amp. Perfect for someone!

Mine is installed at church. We use just a fraction of the power driving a 115 cab. The DI is great too. GLWTS!
  21. basser05

Thanks Michael and ShowLow!

These really are great! If I wasn't short on $$ and honestly just don't need it ATM I would keep it for a back up!

I think I may have it sold. I have to figure out some shipping details. The interested buyer is in Canada and I don't know too much ab shipping costs when shipping to Canada!