1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT/FS: Aguilar SL112 for your Baer ML112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by johndough247, Jan 15, 2013.

1. johndough247

johndough247 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

As the title says I'm looking to try something different, will trade only for a Baer ML 112 Cab. If you have a pair of ML112's and willing to trade them both, I have 2 SL112's available as well. Padded cover not included if only trading one.

These cabs are pretty awesome; I've done both indoor and outdoor gigs with the pair using a Shuttlemax 12.2 and they've held their own quite well, very punchy sound. As you can see in the pic I've moved the legs and repositioned the logo to allow vertical positioning which I find works much better in live situations. Both cabs are very clean with little to no marks (I'll send the cleanest looking of the two).

Would rather not sell other than locally due to shipping costs from here to the US (and I'm in no rush): would sell one for $710 shipped if interested or $1400 for the pair. Not a big deal I know, but save $40/$100 from new pricing.

Reply or PM if interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. johndough247

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

3. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Hope I'm not derailing your thread, but I have to say that looks like a WONDERFUL gig in the background of the picture. Especially because the weather forecast for Chicago (where I am now) is 7 degrees F. for Monday...
  4. johndough247

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

No problem buddy...yea that was taken last summer here in the Virgin Islands at a hotel restaurant gig (don't do many of those these days)...I lived in Boston for 4 years so I understand...keep warm!
  5. johndough247

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0