1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FT/FS: Divided by 13 Head and/or Cabs (reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mr. Schmee, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Mr. Schmee

Mr. Schmee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The TBL 200 head is a beast! It's also been upgraded with the current circuit tweaks (Fred from D13 made a few tweaks to the circuit design from his earlier models). All the specs can be found at
    http://www.dividedby13.com/tbl200.html

The cabs are sealed (no tweeter) and have 2 12" prototype neodymium Celestion speakers. They also sound awesome in the studio with old Bassmans and tube amps. The power tubes are fairly old and probably due for a change. Also, the rubber handles are starting to deteriorate but that's an easy fix. I'll send additional pics if you're interested.

$2250 for the TBL 200 Head
    or
    $600 each for the cabs
    or
    $3400 for the whole rig

Trades: Vintage Fender guitar amps (Silver or Blackface), old/reissue Precisions, Jerry Jones, Guild or any vintage hollow body basses or guitars.

Buyer pays shipping.

Message me for more details, offers, or specific pics

I also used this rig on Letterman awhile back…scope it out here!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Mr. Schmee

Mr. Schmee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Mr. Schmee

Mr. Schmee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. lolmont

lolmont

0   0   0

I just learned of this bran last week. How did it sound?