1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FT/FS: Divided by 13 Head and/or Cabs (reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mr. Schmee, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Mr. Schmee

Mr. Schmee

The TBL 200 head is a beast! It's also been upgraded with the current circuit tweaks (Fred from D13 made a few tweaks to the circuit design from his earlier models). All the specs can be found at
    http://www.dividedby13.com/tbl200.html

The cabs are sealed (no tweeter) and have 2 12" prototype neodymium Celestion speakers. They also sound awesome in the studio with old Bassmans and tube amps. The power tubes are fairly old and probably due for a change. Also, the rubber handles are starting to deteriorate but that's an easy fix. I'll send additional pics if you're interested.

$2250 for the TBL 200 Head
    or
    $600 each for the cabs
    or
    $3400 for the whole rig

Trades: Vintage Fender guitar amps (Silver or Blackface), old/reissue Precisions, Jerry Jones, Guild or any vintage hollow body basses or guitars.

Buyer pays shipping.

Message me for more details, offers, or specific pics

I also used this rig on Letterman awhile back…scope it out here!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Mr. Schmee

Mr. Schmee

3. Mr. Schmee

Mr. Schmee

4. lolmont

lolmont

I just learned of this bran last week. How did it sound?
  5. Register to disable this ad